We work with some of the top developers in the UK, which means we're able to advise on a range of properties from small block conversions through to 1,500+ unit private estates.
Most importantly, we recognise that your customers are our customers and your reputation requires ongoing enhancement long after you have left the site. Your reputation is our business and we never forget this.
In an industry sector with ever-increasing legislation as well as government and media attention on the built environment, we are able to draw on the additional supporting services of the Fexco Property Services group that we are a part of. Meaning we can fully deliver on health & safety, HR, M&E, compliance, utilities, surveying, and insurance matters. Rest assured we are a full-service organisation with the experience and ability to deliver for you.
We can work with the developer from the planning stage, to formulate leases and services including:
- Advice on the structure of the leases and the terms contained therein to produce workable leases that will assist in the future management of the development.
- Ensure that the contents of the lease protect the interests of the freeholder and purchasers of the units.
- Preparation of the projected service charge expenditure and schedules.
- Advise on utilities, security, amenities, ecological and other considerations necessary for sound estate management.
- Draw up service contracts with contractors and insurers.
- Engage caretakers, porters, concierge or other necessary site staff.
- Formation of a management company and issue of share or member certificates as units are sold.
- Liaison with solicitors, legal and planning teams as necessary throughout the process.
- Supporting your sales and marketing teams.
- Efficient process for the management of hand over.
Download our Insights for Developers - 3 essential top tips.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you