Our Group Health & Safety policy statement
Fexco Property Services Limited (“FPS Group” or “Group”) is committed to running an organisation in a proactive, positive, safe and responsible manner.
The Group will focus on the following areas:
- Comply fully with all H&S legislation.
- Assign clear H&S roles and responsibilities throughout the organisation.
- Identify all significant risks and manage these in a positive, responsible and timely manner.
- Actively encourage all employees and third parties to report all accidents, incidents and near misses, including mental health issues.
- Engage in a proactive solution-focused approach to all H&S matters.
To keep this commitment the group will demonstrate the following:
- Provide effective leadership through the senior management team.
- Set positive objectives to continually improve the H&S management system.
- Identify risks using various risk assessment techniques to gain insight and learn how to improve our risk management system.
- Ensure all employees are trained and have access to H&S information allowing them to engage fully in the H&S management system.
- Investigate all events to the root cause to improve and develop better risk management techniques.
- Development of an H&S management system in line with ISO 45001.
- Review this policy and the entire management system annually.
Our Policies & Guidance Notes
The following documents are available on request. Fill in the form below and you will receive your requested documents in pdf format via email: