Coronavirus - everything you need to know
Our steps to help residents and staff:
During these unprecedented times, Crabtree remains focussed on ensuring the health and well being of our office staff, our site staff and the ongoing management of our Clients. We have made extensive provisions to minimise the impact on our business and the services that we provide, but some delays are inevitable. We encourage all residents to contact us where required via email using the dedicated POD email address for your property and we appreciate your patience. Here's our latest information:
- Following the latest government advice for UK employers, our office is now closed with all staff now working from home, having implemented all necessary IT systems to ensure that residents receive continuation of service.
- We are suggesting to clients that AGMs and resident meetings are postponed in line with advice on maintaining social distance, we will keep communication channels open via conference calls where necessary.
- Where developments have site staff we will be keeping in touch with staff on a regular basis to provide them with as much support as possible and reviewing their duties according to current guidelines.
- It is possible that there may be some disruption to the Royal Mail postal system in the coming months. To avoid any potential missed, or delayed mail we suggest that if you haven’t already signed up to your Online Customer Portal that you do so here:
Sign up to your Crabtree Customer Portal
If your service charge budget is due in the coming weeks/months, these will still be produced and for those that have elected to receive documents by email, these will be sent. If you currently receive your documents by post, these will be delayed. However, we strongly encourage all homeowners to sign up for online account management where you will be able to view all your documents immediately, including the latest service charge demands and make payments. The instructions and information you need to register are located on any of your previous service charge demands. If you do not have this information, please email your Property Management POD, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please continue to follow the national advice on social distancing and staying at home
We thank you in anticipation of your co-operation - and stay safe.
How to make working from home, work for you - read our top tips
What can I do to avoid catching or spreading the virus?
Following these 3 government guidelines will help to prevent the spread of germs:
- CATCH IT Germs spread easily. Always carry tissues and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- BIN IT Germs can live for several hours on tissues. Dispose of your tissue as soon as possible.
- KILL IT Hands can transfer germs to every surface you touch. Clean your hands as soon as you can.
What if I have the symptoms?
All the latest advice, should you or a member of your household show symptoms of Covid-19, can be found on the NHS 111 website.
Useful links to further information:
NHS 111 Helpline
ARMA best practice guidelines for property managers
NHS guidelines on wellbeing - Every Mind Matters
Latest government advice
Diagnosis of COVID-19
How to stay safe World Health Organisation (WHO)
Myth busters (WHO)
Activities during lockdown (BBC)
What should I do if there has been a confirmed case of Covid-19?
- Site Staff – Contact your Property Manager
- Property Managers – Contact the client and ask if they want to increase the frequency of cleaning within the communal areas
- Maintenance – We will continue to maintain your property following appropriate legislation. All our contractors will follow government guidelines about social distancing, to minimise risk. If you have any questions about contractors working within your property please contact H&S@fexcopropertyservices.co.uk
Need to get in touch with our H&S team, please use the form below: