Based within our Property Management Department, this role will predominantly be to maintain the highest levels of client support and liaison. Relationship Managers will connect with the client base on a regular basis, including resident and director meetings. They will support the Property Managers and provide individual advice and guidance on technical matters.
The Client Relationship Manager will act as a conduit between high level clients and the DPMs. In the case of a high level client, there will be a more direct relationship with the client on day to day matters. Each Relationship Manager may have two or three high level clients as well as a larger portfolio to maintain.
They have an overview of client H&S across their individual portfolio. This requires liaison with their assigned Property Manager and the H&S Compliance Administrator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To retain the core client base for the business through constant monitoring of a portfolio and regular communication with all clients within that portfolio.
- To provide technical support/advice to all property managers looking after the Relationship Managers portfolio on all matters relating to property management service delivery.
- To have an overview on the H&S element of the portfolio and to liaise accordingly with the Compliance Administrator.
- To ensure that every client receives an appropriate number of client care calls.
- To ensure that every client (board or committee) receives an appropriate number of client care emails.
- To attend client meetings as required/appropriate. Clients to be encouraged to take up new meeting formats including off site, video conferencing and audio conferencing.
- To maintain the highest possible level of positive relationship with the client
- To ensure the highest levels of property management are being achieved across their individual portfolio.
- To final check technical documents being issued by the PM’s including, but not exclusively, budgets, H&S contracts, management agreements, Section 20 Notices, AGM Notices etc.
- To provide required information to the PM Department Systems/Operations Manager on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as required.
- To carry out ad hoc site meetings/inspections as considered appropriate by the Relationship Manager or by the PMD Senior Management Team.
- Relevant property management experience
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal
- An ability to deal with challenging people and handle conflicting opinions
- Organised and methodical
- An ability to multi-task and possess strong prioritisation skills
- Can demonstrate high customer focus and time management skills
- MIRPM qualified
- Assoc RICS qualified