Residential Block Property Management is our core business and represents the foundations of the Crabtree Property Group. Crabtree Property Management provides a comprehensive residential block management service to our clients. Crabtree has 30 years’ experience primarily managing residential properties in London and the South East with the ultimate aim of providing the best possible service at exceptional value for money. At Crabtree we pride ourselves on the ability to provide a personal service that sets us apart from our competitors.
Residential property management makes up the majority of the Crabtree portfolio which currently stands at over 17,000 individual units and over 450 clients. However, Crabtree do manage a number of mixed-use developments including retail units, offices and houses.
Crabtree provide residential block management services at a number of developments ranging from new build sites in excess of 1,000 flats to converted houses and warehouses. We specialise in all forms of residential property and have experience in managing sites with Human Resource requirements, leisure facilities and so on.
Customer service is very much at the forefront of the company identity at Crabtree. We have invested heavily in the development of the Crabtree Online Lessee Portal which we believe is second to none. Offering secure online payment facilities, account access and updates, text alerts, electronic document management and paperless billing, the portal offers 24/7, worldwide access and unrivalled client support creating ultra-convenience for our residents.
Crabtree complies with ARMA-Q and RICS regulations as the company strives to enhance our reputation for delivering the highest possible standards in professionalism and overall client care. Crabtree can demonstrate value for money and an emphasis on quality through innovative management practices. We have developed a customised inspection application to improve efficiency as well as enhanced communication channels in an effort to improve dialogue between our residents and property management team.
Key features of the Crabtree Residential Block Management service:
- ARMA-Q Accredited (www.ARMA.org.uk).
- Regulated by RICS (www.rics.org/uk)
- Property Managers qualified via the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM).
- Currently managing over 17,000 individual units.
- A dedicated Property Manager and Accounts Assistant.
- Bespoke, personalised online lessee portal including account access, online payment facilities, text alerts and email correspondence.
- Bespoke internal property management training programme.
- Quarterly financial reporting to Clients.
- Experienced out-of-hours emergency service at no extra cost.
- Unique Field Based Site Inspector.
- Lloyds Banking Group branch status.
- Crabtree will organise and attend Board and Resident meetings.
- Meeting room facilities available to clients.
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Crabtree PM Limited were delighted to win the prestigious London Property Management Company of the Year award at the News on the Block award ceremony at Wembley Stadium in December 2016. We were also very pleased to secure ‘Highly Commended’ accolades for the Customer Service and London Property Manager categories.
For more information please complete the form below or call us on 020 8371 7070.